Infrastructure Visibility & Management Tool
Microsoft’s vision of a Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) with Windows Server 2016 requires a new level of infrastructure visibility and management for Hyper-Converged systems, virtualization, networking, and storage. With that vision in mind, DataON developed the Management Utility Software Tool MUST™.
Please review the introduction video and download the datasheet:
Hyper-Converged Cluster Platform System and Storage Monitoring for Windows Server 2016
MUST provides infrastructure visibility and management for Microsoft’s new suite of software defined storage stack technologies like Storage Spaces Direct (S2D), Storage Replica and Storage quality of service (QoS).
With MUST you also have on-demand access to curated collections of hyper-converged clusters, storage performance and capacity metrics. The MUST dashboard display is designed to efficiently and dynamically connect the dots to help provide root cause analysis:
Dashboard level metrics
- Cluster and nodes with insights such as IOPS, latency and capacity
- Metrics can also be aggregated across machines with built-in logic.
- Single API query for single and all node level metrics.
Systems alerts based on Health Services faults
- Multiple distinct scenarios including hardware failure and misconfiguration.
- Multi-level assessment with locations, fault description, and recovery actions.
- Built-in root-cause analysis and high-level fault monitoring.
Built-in root-cause analysis and high-level fault monitoring
- Automated email alerts to administrators based on fault setting and severity level.
- Disk replacement services based on categorization.
OOBE (Out-of-Box Experience) wizard
- Cluster configuration and setup.
- User account aggregation, domain creation, and others.
- Performance tuning engine for optimizing S2D cluster performance.
MUST™ Management Utility Software Tool
All DataON S2D-3000 Hyper-Converged Cluster Appliances are now bundled with MUST. Looking for more information about S2D configurations that suit your application and performance needs?
Please contact us on email@example.com or call +31 (0)318 559 370.
Windows Admin Center
Windows Admin Center (Formerly known as Project Honolulu) is a new, locally-deployed, browser-based management tool that lets you manage your Windows Servers with no Azure or cloud dependency. Windows Admin Center gives you full control of your server infrastructure and is useful for managing servers on private networks that are not connected to the Internet. DataON Must enhance the Windows Admin Center experience with expanded functionality: